Proudly Supporting Warriors Water Polo
DS Energy are proud to be giving back to the community by working with Carina Leagues Warriors Polo Club to offer quality solar solutions for your homes and businesses.
Purchase a system or refer a friend who purchases a home solar system, and DS Energy will contribute $200 back to the club.
DS Energy have been installing solar in the Brisbane community for over 7 years! During their long solar careers, David and Shane (D&S) have been involved in either developing or delivering, eight of the top 10 behind-the-meter solutions in Queensland, (incl UQ & QUT).
Quality is everything to us! That includes quality of our install, quality of our solar panels and of course quality of our team (including 6 install teams). We only install solar panels that we would be happy to have on our own homes.
For each residential system that we install we will contribute $200 to the Warriors to help offset some of the costs involved in delivering their great programs.
For those who already have solar, DS Energy also run a Clean & Check Program. The program is designed to give your solar system a thorough clean and review to ensure it is running at peak efficiency. Click here for more information.
So if you would like to save loads on your electricity, help reduce CO2 emissions and support your local club, contact Brad and get your tailored solar solution.
The following is a summary list of some of the notable commercial and utility projects our team has been involved with.
- Installed on more than 450 homes across South East Queensland
- In excess of 20 schools and 2.0 MW+ (Qld Gov ACES program) across South East Queensland
- Over 450kW across the QUT gardens point campus including the QUT SCITECH solar installation which features multiple PV technologies and mounting systems (including Dual Axis trackers);
- Qantas Museum, Longreach – 99kW
- Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame, Longreach – 90.48kW
- 2.6 MW installation at Westfield Coomera (Autonomous)
- 1.6 MW installation at the Brisbane Markets (Solgen)
- 1.2 MW Kawana Shopping Centre (Autonomous)
- 100kW Southport Golf Club
- 800kW installation at the new Cruise Ship Terminal (Autonomous)