How DS Energy can help with your solar
DS Energy are a local solar company that have been designing, installing and maintaining quality solar installations since 2015. Our 6 in-house install teams and engineers, based in Northgate, deliver commercial solar all over the Asia Pacific and on homes in SEQ.
When you are putting a power plant on one of your most valuable assets it is imperative that the job is done well. Quality is everything to us! That includes quality of our install, quality of our solar panels and of course quality of our team. We never compromise on quality and only install solar panels that we would be happy to have on our own homes.
For those who already have solar, DS Energy also run a Clean & Check Program. The program is designed to give your solar system a thorough clean and review to ensure it is running at peak efficiency. Click here for more information.
If you are interested in Solar for your home or business or have a system that needs some attention please fill in the enquiry form for an obligation free quote or contact our team on 3051 2051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a summary list of some of the notable commercial and utility projects our team has been involved with.
- Installed on more than 450 homes across South East Queensland
- In excess of 20 schools and 2.0 MW+ (Qld Gov ACES program) across South East Queensland
- Over 450kW across the QUT gardens point campus including the QUT SCITECH solar installation which features multiple PV technologies and mounting systems (including Dual Axis trackers);
- Qantas Museum, Longreach – 99kW
- Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame, Longreach – 90.48kW
- 2.6 MW installation at Westfield Coomera (Autonomous)
- 1.6 MW installation at the Brisbane Markets (Solgen)
- 1.2 MW Kawana Shopping Centre (Autonomous)
- 100kW Southport Golf Club
- 800kW installation at the new Cruise Ship Terminal (Autonomous)